If you are looking for Holiday gifts for a baby girl, look no further. Here are my top picks from some of my favorite handmade sellers. My Baby's first Christmas journal is also included (sorry, but it fits in so well I just couldn't resist :)).
And here is where you can locate all of these awesome products:
- This gorgeous "You are so loved" gold foil print is being sold by Love Supply Co. I love the hand lettered look.
- The tooth fairy plush in mint,pink and gold is being handmade by Miss Cherry from Cherry Garden Dolls.
- The Hello World baby outfit is available from Olive Loves Apple on Etsy. How adorable is this chic little outfit. I just can't get over the polka dots.
- If you are looking for a more practical baby gift, you can't go wrong with these Aztec teething rings from Fawn and Finn.
- Baby's First Christmas ornament is a must have for all the new mommies out there (I know, I've been there recently myself). And I am in love with this one from Star Block because it will fit in well with pretty much any type of decor.
- Personalized gifts are a big hit. That's why I created a personalized version of "My First Christmas" journal. It is available in my Etsy shoppe (coming to the website soon). This journal is a great way to create a keepsake for the years to come.
- Is there anything more adorable than baby feet? Yes, baby feet in super cute gold shoes. I absolutely love these from Elk Kids Boutique.
- Baby rattles never go out of style, and this silver and gold one from Srybnik is just stunning. Perfect for Holidays.
- If you are throwing a baby shower during the Holidays, you will need some cupcake picks. These glitter gold ones from Mia and Ash seem like a perfect choice for this time of the year.
- And finally, you can never go wrong with a gold headband. I've found this one at LuLa Couture and will be getting it myself for my little girl.
Happy Holiday shopping,